My Perfume Oil Blend DIY

As a woman we all can say we struggle with different issues from insecurity, courage, low self esteem, stress, etc. I love that I have found essential oils to help with all of these common women issues. And yea, I think as moms, we can multiply these all by ten sometimes right?! I have been one to struggle with crippling anxiety to the point of chest pains, insecurity and depression so I decided to make my own blend that I use daily as my perfume. 

The oils that I used for my blend are Bergamot, Vetiver, Patchouli, Clove, and Ylang Ylang.  And I promise, if you don't like Patchouli, the other scents mask it quite a bit! You won't smell like 60's queen! 



All you need to do is add 10 drops of each oil into your empty bottle (I used a 15ml bottle from an oil that had run out) then fill the rest of the way to the top with Young Living V-6 Vegetable Oil. I added a roller top for easy application! I got all of my information on the oils from The Essential Oils Desk Reference. Happy Mixing!


** If you are interested in signing up with Young Living, Please click the sign up link at the top of the page**


Comments

Popular Posts